Visitors can enjoy all that Corio has to offer including the seaside, shopping, and casinos. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, entertainment choices, and restaurants.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Corio
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) 9.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Corio
Places to visit in the larger region include Waterworld, Lara Heritage and Historical Museum, and Rippleside Park. In the area, you'll also find Geelong Golf Course and Serendip Sanctuary.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Corio Bay Motel - This 3-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Corio
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 77°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 62°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Corio gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 41°F