Search Burbank, Los Angeles Hotels from AU$106
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 8 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 15 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 8 Sep. 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Burbank, and visitors give high marks for the entertainment choices, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its local tours, opera houses, and cafés. Top sights in the city include Warner Brothers Studio and NBC Studios.
- You'll find 1864 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope) 2.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Santa Monica, CA (SMO-Santa Monica Municipal) 21.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Burbank
Known for its opera, theaters, and live music, the city's cultural venues include Martial Arts History Museum, Colony Theater, and Gordon R. Howard Museum. Families come for attractions such as Warner Brothers Studio, NBC Studios, and Walt Disney Studios. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Chaba Thai Spa and rA Organic Spa.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Burbank. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- SpringHill Suites Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and overall condition.
- Hilton Garden Inn Burbank Downtown - Our customers like the dining options and quiet location at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Downtown Burbank can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Los Angeles Burbank Downtown - This 3-star aparthotel in Downtown Burbank features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Hollywood Sign, located 3.5 mi (5.6 from the city center, and Universal Studios Hollywood®, which is 3.6 mi (5.8 away.
Getting Around Burbank
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Downtown Burbank Station or Burbank Bob Hope Airport Station. Burbank may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Burbank
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- Burbank gets about 16.65 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 42°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Burbank?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Burbank, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Burbank?
What's the best place to stay for families in Burbank?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Burbank?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Burbank?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Burbank?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Burbank?
Recent Reviews in Burbank
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Burbank airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Burbank?
- Where to stay near top Burbank attractions?
- More accommodation types in Burbank
- What kind of hotels are in Burbank?
- Which hotel chains are in Burbank?
- What are the most popular hotels in Burbank?
- Are there hotels near Burbank?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends