- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Warner Brothers Studio
- 8 min walk
- Universal Studios Hollywood™
- 4 min drive
- Don Cuco
- 1 min walk
- Magazzino Cafe
- 1 min walk
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Best Western Plus Media Center Inn & Suites is located in Burbank. Dolby Theater and TCL Chinese Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Hollywood Walk of Fame and Hollywood Sign. Check out an event or a game at Dodger Stadium, and consider making time for Warner Brothers Studio, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Warner Brothers Studio - 8 min walk
- Universal Studios Hollywood™ - 4 min drive
- Universal CityWalk - 5 min drive
- Los Angeles Zoo - 5 min drive
- Griffith Observatory - 13 min drive
- Universal City Station - 3 min drive
- Downtown Burbank Station - 5 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Don Cuco - 1 min walk
- Magazzino Cafe - 1 min walk
- Olive and Thyme - 1 min walk
- Novo Cafe - 1 min walk
- Subway - 1 min walk
About this property
Best Western Plus Media Center Inn & Suites
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- An adult aged 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Best Western Plus Media Center Inn Burbank
- Best Western Plus Media Center Inn
- Best Western Plus Media Center Burbank
- Best Western Plus Media Center
- Best Western Media Hotel Burbank
- Burbank Best Western
- Best Western Burbank
- Best Western Plus Media Center Inn Suites
- Best Western Media Center
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Amenities
The hotel is in a great location with a neighborhood feel and lots of restaurants surrounding it. Just a few minutes drive from Universal Studios. Facility was clean and there is an underground parking garage which was nice. However the breakfast buffet was out of key items such as milk for cereal and 2 of the 4 cereal dispensers were out, leaving only sugary kid cereals. When we returned back from a long, cold day out and asked for an extra blanket we were told there are no extra blankets because other guests had stolen them all. This is in a hotel with only a handful of guests visible ever in the 3 days we were there (can you grab a blanket out of an unused room?!) AND a hotel that requires a $200 deposit, some of which could be used to replace the stolen blankets. Finally, the shower was very confining and the shower head way too low. We are not unusually tall people and my husband and I both had to duck down to get under the shower head. It's too bad because this place is in a great location, but it's the little details that bring guests back.