Visiting Woodford Green
Visitors to Woodford Green are sure to enjoy the forests, bars, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and golf courses. South Park, Olympic Stadium, and O2 Arena are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 4384 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City) 11.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in London (LHR-Heathrow) 36.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Woodford Green
Notable places to visit in the larger region include South Park, Olympic Stadium, and O2 Arena. Additionally, in the area you'll find Tower of London and Sky Garden.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Woodford Green. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Packfords Hotel - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Redbridge can enjoy access to a bar and digital TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Greyhound Cottage - This 2.5-star hotel in Redbridge features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services.
- Best Western Plus Epping Forest - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Waltham Forest can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Top places to visit around the area include Museum of London, located 8.3 mi (13.4 from the heart of the city, and London Bridge, which is 8.6 mi (13.8 away.
Getting Around Woodford Green
Make your way to Woodford Underground Station to catch metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Woodford Green
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Woodford Green gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F