- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Marlin Waterloo
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Deluxe Studio, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed
Deluxe Studio, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Studio, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Suite, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Marlin Waterloo is in the city centre and near the beach. Westminster Abbey and Tate Modern are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Covent Garden Market and Regent Street. London Eye and Sky Garden are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Lambeth North Underground Station is just steps away and Waterloo Underground Station is 8 minutes by foot.
- London Eye - 9 min walk
- Big Ben - 11 min walk
- Westminster Abbey - 14 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 12 min drive
- Leicester Square - 15 min drive
- Lambeth North Underground Station - 1 min walk
- London Waterloo Station - 8 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 46 min drive
- Prêt à manger - 1 min walk
- Pizza & Chicken Palace - 1 min walk
- The Horse & Stables - 1 min walk
- Costa - 1 min walk
- Crown & Cushion - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 10.50 for adults and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Off site parking fee: GBP 20 per day (0.1 mi away; open 24 hours)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 39.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention