Port Douglas Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Port Douglas hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Port Douglas trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page.
Top Port Douglas Flight & Hotel Packages
2021 Port Douglas holiday deals
Top hotels in Port Douglas
Reviewed on 18 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 18 Dec. 2020
Reviewed on 3 Jan. 2021
Top activities in Port Douglas
Port Douglas Beach Holiday
Forget the stresses of daily life and let yourself completely relax on your Port Douglas holiday. Few things are more invigorating than the smell of fresh salt air and the soothing melody of waves lapping at the shore. Organise your trip to Port Douglas the easy way by booking one of our Port Douglas packages. Many visitors opt to stay near Four Mile Beach, a must-see only 1 mile (2 km) from the city centre.
Things You Should Know About Port Douglas
- Staying close to the water means mesmerizing vistas and slow walks along the beach at sundown. Check out our Port Douglas beach hotels and see what's available.
- Private holiday homes, like Villa 308 and 26 Beachfront Mirage, are also popular property types here. Compare amenities and prices and take your pick!
- Otherwise, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Port Douglas take care of all the finer details. That means more time for you to focus on the important task of relaxing.
- Port Douglas, population 8,200, is popular for so many reasons. Discover a few sightseeing tips on our Port Douglas things to do page.
- Save loads of cash on unforgettable experiences with our Port Douglas holiday deals. See Great Barrier Reef, along with other top attractions, with the extra dollars in your wallet.