Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Yeppoon, which is also known for its spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, water parks, and parks.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Yeppoon
- The closest major airport is in Rockhampton, QLD (ROK) 39.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Yeppoon
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and such places to visit as Yeppoon Beach and Keppel Kraken. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Yeppoon Little Theatre and Yeppoon Central Shopping Centre.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Yeppoon. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Echelon Apartments - This 4.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Villa Mar Colina - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this apartment. With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Salt Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Yeppoon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 60°F at night
- About 33.23 inches of rain falls on Yeppoon each year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 51°F