Search Kinka Beach, Queensland Hotels from AU$85
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Kinka Beach
Travelers to Kinka Beach will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Kinka Beach, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Rockhampton, QLD (ROK) 36.1 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kinka Beach
Places to visit in the larger region include Singing Ship, Keppel Bay Marina, and Capricorn Coast Visitor Information Centre. Additionally, you'll find Keppel Kraken and Yeppoon Golf Club in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Kinka Beach, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 25 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are a few of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Island View Caravan Park is located in the heart of Kinka Beach. This hotel in Kinka Beach features a 24-hour front desk.
- Discovery Parks- Coolwaters Yeppoon is located 1.3 mi from the city center. This 3-star cabin in Kinka Beach features an outdoor pool, free parking, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities.
- Big4 Capricorn Palms Holiday Village is 0.4 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star aparthotel in Rosslyn can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
Dressing for Kinka Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 67°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 60°F
- About 33.23 inches of rain falls on Kinka Beach each year
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 51°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Kinka Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kinka Beach, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Kinka Beach?
Recent Reviews in Kinka Beach
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Kinka Beach airport?
- Where to stay near top Kinka Beach attractions?
- More accommodation types in Kinka Beach
- What are the most popular hotels in Kinka Beach?
- Are there hotels near Kinka Beach?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends