Visitors to Stanthorpe are sure to enjoy the breweries, wineries, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and parks. In Stanthorpe, there are 14 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Stanthorpe
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Stanthorpe Sports and Country Club. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Stanthorpe Visitor Information Centre and Stanthorpe Heritage Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Stanthorpe. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Logger's Rest - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- 31 The Rocks - Our customers like the location at this cottage. With a stay at this 4.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Stannum Lodge Motor Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Stanthorpe
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Stanthorpe Station. Stanthorpe might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Stanthorpe
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 53°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Stanthorpe is 1.34 inches
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 35°F