Visiting Elbow Valley
Visitors can enjoy all that Elbow Valley has to offer including the bars and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and welcoming setting.
Sightseeing and Staying in Elbow Valley
Places to visit in the larger region include Killarney Golf Club, Killarney Heritage Centre, and Morgan Park. Additionally, you'll find Queen Mary Falls and Heritage Wines of Stanthrope in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Cherrabah Resort - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
Dressing for Elbow Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 59°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 52°F
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Elbow Valley each year
- Usually December and January are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 43°F