Visitors can enjoy all that Killarney has to offer including the waterfalls and museums. Tourists can also venture out in the larger area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Killarney
A favorite place to visit in the city is Killarney Heritage Centre. In the area, you'll also find Queen Mary Falls and Killarney Golf Club.
As you plan your trip to Killarney, you may not find the ideal accommodation in the city center, but below are lodging options in the area.
- Killarney View Cabins and Caravan Park is 1.3 mi from the center of Killarney. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star campground in Killarney can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Coachman's Inn Warwick is 19 mi from central Killarney. This 4-star motel in Warwick features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Warwick Motor Inn is located 18.6 mi from the heart of Killarney. Guests who stay at this 3-star motel in Warwick can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
Dressing for Killarney
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Killarney is 1.38 inches
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 43°F