Visitors can enjoy all that Warwick has to offer including the jazz scene, golf courses, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its coffeehouses. In Warwick, there are 16 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Warwick
Favorite places to visit in the city include Pringle Cottage Museum, Allman Park Racecourse, and Warwick Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Morgan Park and Glengallan Homestead and Heritage Centre.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Warwick. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- 53 on Victoria - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Abbey of the Roses - Our customers like the comfortable beds at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free parking, and a bar.
- City View Motel Warwick - Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Getting Around Warwick
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Warwick Station. Warwick might not have as many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Warwick
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 34°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Warwick each year
- Usually December and January are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 35°F