Search Warwick, Queensland Hotels from AU$77
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Warwick has to offer including the jazz scene, golf courses, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its coffeehouses. In Warwick, there are 16 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Warwick
Favorite places to visit in the city include Pringle Cottage Museum, Allman Park Racecourse, and Warwick Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Morgan Park and Glengallan Homestead and Heritage Centre.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Warwick. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- 53 on Victoria - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Abbey of the Roses - Our customers like the comfortable beds at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free parking, and a bar.
- City View Motel Warwick - Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Getting Around Warwick
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Warwick Station. Warwick might not have as many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Warwick
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 34°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Warwick each year
- Usually December and January are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 35°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Warwick?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Warwick, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Warwick?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Warwick?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Warwick?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Warwick?
What's the best golf hotel in Warwick?
Recent Reviews in Warwick
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Warwick airport?
- Where to stay near top Warwick attractions?
- More accommodation types in Warwick
- What kind of hotels are in Warwick?
- Which hotel chains are in Warwick?
- What are the most popular hotels in Warwick?
- Are there hotels near Warwick?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends