Visiting Glen Aplin
Visitors can enjoy all that Glen Aplin has to offer including its wineries. Tourists may also want to explore places to see in the larger area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Glen Aplin
A couple of favorite places to visit are Pyramids Road and Severn Brae Estate. You'll also find Aventine Wines and Symphony Hill Winery in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Glen Aplin, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 30 hotels and lodging options locally. Here you'll find some of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Glen Aplin Gardens B&B is located 1.8 mi from the city center. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Glen Aplin features free breakfast, free parking, and a café.
- Alure Stanthorpe is located within 4.9 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Mount Tully can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private spa tub. Our customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Glen Aplin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 59°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 52°F as the nighttime average
- Glen Aplin gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F