Search Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotels from AU$108
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 15 Sep. 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Pasadena, and visitors give high marks for the fun sporting events, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, art, and gardens. Top sights in the city include Norton Simon Museum and Rose Bowl.
- You'll find 1874 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope) 19.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) 32.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pasadena
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include Norton Simon Museum, Pacific Asia Museum, and Pasadena Museum of California Art. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Paseo Colorado is a favorite for retail therapy. While football fans may already be searching for tickets, everyone can enjoy a game or event at Rose Bowl.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Pasadena. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residence Inn Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town - This 3-star hotel in Old Pasadena features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to shopping.
- Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Dusitd2 Hotel Constance Pasadena - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Expedia customers like its pool and quiet location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Citadel Outlets, located 9.7 mi (15.7 from the city center, and Hollywood Sign, which is 9.9 mi (15.9 away.
Dressing for Pasadena
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pasadena is 20.28 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 47°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Pasadena?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pasadena, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Pasadena?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Pasadena?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Pasadena?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Pasadena?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Pasadena?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Pasadena?
What's the best accommodation in Pasadena that's close to historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Pasadena?
Recent Reviews in Pasadena
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Pasadena airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Pasadena?
- Where to stay near top Pasadena attractions?
- More accommodation types in Pasadena
- What kind of hotels are in Pasadena?
- Which hotel chains are in Pasadena?
- What are the most popular hotels in Pasadena?
- Are there hotels near Pasadena?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends