Visitors to Palisades are sure to enjoy the restaurants, sporting events, and shopping. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Bronx Zoo, The Rock, and Floating Pool.
- You'll find 21 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nyack
- The closest major airport is in White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County) 18.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB) 21.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Palisades
Bronx Zoo, The Rock, and Floating Pool are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Central Park and Yankee Stadium.
As you make plans for a getaway to Palisades, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 74 hotels and lodging options locally. Here you'll find a few of the places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Pennsylvania is located 0.6 mi from the heart of Palisades. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Palisades can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- YOTEL New York is 18.5 mi from central Palisades. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in New York can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location.
- The Roosevelt Hotel, New York City is 18 mi from the center of Palisades. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in New York can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to public transit.
Top places to see in the area include Apollo Theater, located 14.1 mi (22.7 from the heart of the city, and MetLife Stadium, which is 16 mi (25.7 away.
Dressing for Palisades
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Palisades is 47.64 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F