Search Yonkers, White Plains Hotels from AU$116
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 30 Oct. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 9 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 15 Oct. 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Yonkers, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Bronx Zoo, Floating Pool, and Barney's.
- You'll find 52 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of White Plains
- The closest major airport is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) 19.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB) 19.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yonkers
Favorite family attractions include Legoland Discovery Center Westchester and Untermyer Gardens Conservancy. The city's natural beauty is on display at Tibbetts Brook Park, Van der Donck Park, and Lenoir Preserve. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Westchester's Ridge Hill is a favorite for retail therapy.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Yonkers. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Yonkers - Westchester - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Hyatt Place New York/Yonkers - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and quiet location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Courtyard by Marriott Yonkers Westchester County - This 3-star hotel features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Bronx Zoo, located 7 mi (11.3 from the heart of the city, and Floating Pool, which is 9.8 mi (15.8 away.
Getting Around Yonkers
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Yonkers Station. Yonkers might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Yonkers
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Yonkers is 44.76 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Yonkers?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Yonkers, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Yonkers?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Yonkers?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Yonkers?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Yonkers?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Yonkers?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Yonkers?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Yonkers?
Recent Reviews in Yonkers
More trip options
- Which hotels are closest to the Yonkers airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Yonkers?
- Where to stay near top Yonkers attractions?
- More accommodation types in Yonkers
- What kind of hotels are in Yonkers?
- Which hotel chains are in Yonkers?
- What are the most popular hotels in Yonkers?
- Are there hotels near Yonkers?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends