Search Bronx, New York Hotels from AU$156
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 31 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 10 Jul. 2020
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Bronx, which is also known for its gardens and zoo. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping and sporting events. Top sights in the city include Bronx Zoo, Floating Pool, and Yankee Stadium.
- You'll find 1343 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New York
- The closest major airport is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) 8.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB) 17.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bronx
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and these places to visit: New York Botanical Gardens, Bronx Park, and Bicentennial Veterans Park at Weir Creek. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Bay Plaza Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. Other notable sights to explore include Bronx Zoo and Floating Pool.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Bronx. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residence Inn New York The Bronx At Metro Center Atrium - This 3-star hotel in East Bronx features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Opera House Hotel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in West Bronx features free breakfast, a fitness center, and a 24-hour business center.
- Comfort Inn & Suites near Stadium - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its comfortable rooms and location.
Other top sights in Bronx include Yankee Stadium. Outside the city, popular places to visit include Bloomingdale's, located 8.4 mi (13.6 from the heart of the city, and Barney's, which is 8.5 mi (13.6 away.
Getting Around Bronx
With so many transportation options, seeing Bronx is simple. Take advantage of metro transit at Pelham Pkwy. Station, Bronx Park East Station, and Pelham Pkwy. Station. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Bronx Botanical Garden Station, Bronx Fordham Station, or Bronx Williams Bridge Station.
Dressing for Bronx
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 28°F at night
- About 44.76 inches of rain falls on Bronx each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Bronx airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Bronx?
- More accommodation types in Bronx
- What kind of hotels are in Bronx?
- Which hotel chains are in Bronx?
- What are the most popular hotels in Bronx?
- Are there hotels near Bronx?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations