Visiting Mount Wilson
Those visiting Mount Wilson will find plenty to explore and enjoy. The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 86.2 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Wilson
A couple of favorite places to visit are Windyridge Garden and Yengo Sculpture Garden.
Dressing for Mount Wilson
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Mount Wilson gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F