Visitors to Blackheath are sure to enjoy the mountain views and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its opera houses.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Blackheath
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 87.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Blackheath
The mountain views and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Campbell Rhododendron Gardens, Blue Mountains National Park, and Pulpit Rock Lookout. Golfing is a top activity, and Blackheath Golf Course is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Keith Rowe Gallery and Vipassana Meditation Centre.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Blackheath. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Secrets Hideaway - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Parklands Country Gardens and Lodges - Our customers like the quiet location and room size at this resort. This 4.5-star resort features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Jemby-rinjah Eco Lodge - With a stay at this 3-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a conference center, along with an in-room fireplace.
Getting Around Blackheath
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Blackheath Station. Blackheath may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Blackheath
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 32°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- Blackheath gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 34°F