- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Parklands Country Gardens and Lodges
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Parklands Country Gardens and Lodges is located in Blackheath. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Katoomba Scenic World and Three Sisters. Everglades Historic House & Gardens and Zig Zag Railway are also worth visiting.
- Campbell Rhododendron Gardens - 3 min drive
- Blackheath Golf Course - 3 min drive
- Vipassana Meditation Centre - 5 min drive
- Pulpit Rock Lookout - 10 min drive
- Blue Mountains Cultural Centre - 12 min drive
- Blackheath Station - 16 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 98 min drive
About this property
Parklands Country Gardens and Lodges
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 100.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 50.0 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 35 for adults and AUD 15 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 50.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 100.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Parklands Country Gardens Lodges Blackheath
- Parklands Country Gardens Lodges
- Parklands Country Gardens Blackheath
- Parklands Country Gardens
- Parklands Country Gardens And Lodges Blackheath, Blue Mountains
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
Loved the gardens and apartment. Was disappointed the bar closed at 8pm and there is no Resturaunt onsite.