Visiting Wentworth Falls
Visitors to Wentworth Falls are sure to enjoy the waterfalls and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and coffeehouses.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Wentworth Falls
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 77.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wentworth Falls
The waterfalls, mountain views, and hiking trails exemplify the city's natural beauty, and places to visit include Wentworth Falls Lake and Wentworth Falls Waterfall. Additionally, you might want to add Wentworth Falls Country Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Wentworth Falls. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Valley of the Waters B&B - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Mountainside B&B - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Moments Mountain Retreat - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Getting Around Wentworth Falls
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Wentworth Falls Station. Wentworth Falls may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Wentworth Falls
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 55°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Wentworth Falls each year
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 38°F