Families will find kid-friendly activities in Kingscliff, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its spas and shopping.
- You'll find 45 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tweed Heads
- The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) 11.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kingscliff
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kingscliff War Memorial. You'll also find Coolangatta and Tweed Heads Golf Club and Fingal Lighthouse in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Kingscliff. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sunrise Cove Holiday Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Peppers Salt Resort & Spa - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and bar at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a restaurant.
- Mantra on Salt Beach - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its beach locale and convenient parking.
Dressing for Kingscliff
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Kingscliff each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 51°F