Search Hope Island, Gold Coast Hotels from AU$138
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Hope Island
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hope Island, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its waterfront, golf courses, and theme park. Top sights around the area include Dreamworld, Warner Bros. Movie World, and Sea World.
- You'll find 665 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gold Coast
- The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) 36.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hope Island
Top activities include exploring the waterfront and golfing, while Sanctuary Cove Marina is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Marina Shopping Village to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Hope Island. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort - This 5-star resort in Sanctuary Cove features a marina, 2 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Azzura Greens Resort - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this apartment. This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Ramada Hotel Hope Harbour - This 4-star hotel features a marina, 2 outdoor pools, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Top places to visit in the area include Dreamworld, located 2.8 mi (4.5 from the heart of the city, and Warner Bros. Movie World, which is 3.9 mi (6.3 away.
Dressing for Hope Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- Hope Island gets about 1.26 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 51°F
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Hope Island?
- Where to stay near top Hope Island attractions?
- More accommodation types in Hope Island
- What kind of hotels are in Hope Island?
- Which hotel chains are in Hope Island?
- What are the most popular hotels in Hope Island?
- Are there hotels near Hope Island?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends