Visitors can enjoy all that Glenwood has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Sydney Showground.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 31.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Glenwood
Sydney Showground is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Bella Vista Farm and Sydney Ice Arena in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Cutmore Cottages - Bagala Bungalow - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Glenwood
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 55°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- Average annual rainfall for Glenwood is 1.26 inches
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 38°F