Families will find kid-friendly activities in Feltham, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its cafés. Windsor Castle, Wembley Stadium, and Legoland are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 4384 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow) 3.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick) 36.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Feltham
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tenpin. Additionally, in the area you'll find Windsor Castle and Wembley Stadium.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Feltham. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ambassador Heathrow Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- St Giles Heathrow - A St Giles Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Legoland, located 10 mi (16.1 from the heart of the city, and The Lightbox, which is 10.6 mi (17 away.
Getting Around Feltham
With so many transportation options, seeing Feltham is easy. Head to Hatton Cross Underground Station to catch metro. If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Feltham Station.
Dressing for Feltham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Feltham is 23.11 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F