Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Corsham, which is also known for its gardens and bars. Welcoming and rural, this city also attracts tourists with its art. Top sights around the area include Bath Abbey, Roman Baths, and American Museum in Britain.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in Corsham
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) 34.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Corsham
A favorite place to visit in the city is Corsham Court. Additionally, in the area you'll find Bath Abbey and Roman Baths.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Corsham. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Spinneycross - Amenities at this 4-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and an in-room coffeemaker. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
- 21 Park Lane - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Lorne House - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include American Museum in Britain, located 5.5 mi (8.8 from the heart of the city, and The Holburne Museum, which is 6.6 mi (10.6 away.
Dressing for Corsham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Corsham each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 34°F