Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Tetbury, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. Welcoming and rural, this city also attracts tourists with its gardens. Around the area, top sights include Bath Abbey, Roman Baths, and Thornbury Castle.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Tetbury
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) 45.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tetbury
The gardens and countryside exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Highgrove House and Gardens and Westonbirt Arboretum. Additionally, you might want to add Highgrove House to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Tetbury. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Calcot - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Hare And Hounds Hotel - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- The Close Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Top places to visit outside the city include Bath Abbey, located 19.3 mi (31.1 from the heart of the city, and Roman Baths, which is 19.4 mi (31.2 away.
Dressing for Tetbury
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Tetbury gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F