Search Bath, England Hotels from AU$94
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Bath, and visitors give high marks for the relaxing spas, local tours, and beautiful gardens. Welcoming and walkable, this city will delight tourists with its museums, art, and riverfront. Top sights in the city include Roman Baths, Bath Abbey, and Theatre Royal Bath.
- There are 180 hotels and other accommodations in Bath
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) 23.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bath
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include Roman Baths, Theatre Royal Bath, and Jane Austen Centre. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Bath Abbey, Bath Assembly Rooms, and Royal Crescent. The gardens and riverfront highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Botanical Gardens at Victoria Park, Parade Gardens, and Henrietta Park.
In Bath, you'll be able to select from 180 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Paradise House Bath - With a stay at this 5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Bridge House Bath - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hawkins of Bath - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Other favorite sights in Bath include Museum of Bath at Work, No. 1 Royal Crescent, and The Holburne Museum. Popular places to visit outside the city include St. Mary Redcliffe Church, located 10.9 mi (17.6 from the city center, and Cabot Circus Shopping Centre, which is 11 mi (17.7 away.
Getting Around Bath
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Bath Spa Station, Oldfield Park Station, or Freshford Station. Bath may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bath
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Bath each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 37°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Bath?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bath, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Bath?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Bath?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Bath?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Bath?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Bath?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Bath?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Bath?
What's the best accommodation in Bath to learn about local history?
Recent Reviews in Bath
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Bath airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Bath?
- Where to stay near top Bath attractions?
- More accommodation types in Bath
- What kind of hotels are in Bath?
- Which hotel chains are in Bath?
- What are the most popular hotels in Bath?
- Are there hotels near Bath?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends