Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Jul. 2020
Reviewed on 11 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 19 Oct. 2020
Visitors to Trowbridge are sure to enjoy the bars and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, art, and coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Bath Abbey, Roman Baths, and Stonehenge.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Trowbridge
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) 35.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Trowbridge
A couple of favorite places to visit are The Trowbridge Museum and Art gallery and The Courts Garden. Additionally, in the area you'll find Bath Abbey and Roman Baths.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Trowbridge. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Studio - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- The Tollgate Inn - With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Hilbury Court Hotel - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Stonehenge, located 19.1 mi (30.8 from the heart of the city, and American Museum in Britain, which is 5.7 mi (9.2 away.
Getting Around Trowbridge
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Trowbridge Station. Trowbridge may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Trowbridge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Trowbridge gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Trowbridge?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Trowbridge, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Trowbridge?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Trowbridge?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Trowbridge?
What's the best accommodation in Trowbridge to learn about local history?
Recent Reviews in Trowbridge
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Trowbridge airport?
- Where to stay near top Trowbridge attractions?
- More accommodation types in Trowbridge
- Which hotel chains are in Trowbridge?
- What are the most popular hotels in Trowbridge?
- Are there hotels near Trowbridge?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends