Search Bradford-on-Avon, England Hotels from AU$108
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Aug. 2020
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Bradford-on-Avon, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, monuments, and churches. Around the area, top sights include Bath Abbey, Roman Baths, and American Museum in Britain.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Bradford-on-Avon
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) 30.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bradford-on-Avon
The city is notable for landmarks like St Laurence Church, Westbury House, and Tithe Barn. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Old Town and Abbey House Gardens.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Bradford-on-Avon. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Castle Inn - This 3.5-star inn features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Widbrook Grange Hotel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Woolley Grange Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Top places to visit in the area include Bath Abbey, located 4.4 mi (7.1 from the heart of the city, and Roman Baths, which is 4.4 mi (7.1 away.
Getting Around Bradford-on-Avon
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Bradford-On-Avon Station or Avoncliff Station. Bradford-on-Avon might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bradford-on-Avon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Bradford-on-Avon gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 37°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Bradford-on-Avon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bradford-on-Avon, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for families in Bradford-on-Avon?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Bradford-on-Avon?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Bradford-on-Avon?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Bradford-on-Avon?
Recent Reviews in Bradford-on-Avon
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Bradford-on-Avon airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Bradford-on-Avon?
- Where to stay near top Bradford-on-Avon attractions?
- More accommodation types in Bradford-on-Avon
- Which hotel chains are in Bradford-on-Avon?
- What are the most popular hotels in Bradford-on-Avon?
- Are there hotels near Bradford-on-Avon?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends