Search Frome, Bath Hotels from AU$92
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 25 Jun. 2020
Visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene in Frome, which is also known for its coffeehouses and safari tours. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its art. Around the area, top sights include Roman Baths, Bath Abbey, and American Museum in Britain.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Frome
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) 31.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Frome
A couple of favorite places to visit are Black Swan Arts and Nunney Castle. Additionally, in the area you'll find Roman Baths and Bath Abbey.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Frome. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Place To Stay - B&B - This 5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free parking, and spa services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Lighthouse - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a café, along with free WiFi.
- Woolpack Inn Beckington - This 4-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit in the area include American Museum in Britain, located 9.8 mi (15.8 from the city center, and Theatre Royal Bath, which is 10.6 mi (17.1 away.
Getting Around Frome
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Frome Station. Frome might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Frome
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Frome each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Frome?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Frome, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Frome?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Frome?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Frome?
Recent Reviews in Frome
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Frome airport?
- Where to stay near top Frome attractions?
- More accommodation types in Frome
- Which hotel chains are in Frome?
- What are the most popular hotels in Frome?
- Are there hotels near Frome?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends