Visiting Caroline Springs
Visitors to Caroline Springs are sure to enjoy the restaurants, shopping, and lakeside. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its cafés. Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Flemington Racecourse are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 12.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 14.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Caroline Springs
Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Flemington Racecourse are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Melbourne Zoo and Etihad Stadium.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mercure Melbourne Caroline Springs - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to see around the area include Queen Victoria Market, located 13.1 mi (21 from the heart of the city, and Melbourne Central, which is 13.4 mi (21.6 away.
Dressing for Caroline Springs
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 53°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Caroline Springs is 10.94 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F