Overview of The Savoy Hotel on Little Collins Melbourne
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Savoy Room Queen
Plaza Room King
Savoy Room Twin
The Alexander Suite
Savoy Room King
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, The Savoy Hotel on Little Collins Melbourne is in an area with great airport proximity. Spirit of Tasmania Ferry Terminal and Sidney Myer Music Bowl are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Melbourne Star Observation Wheel and Melbourne Zoo. Enjoy an event or a match at Marvel Stadium, and consider making time for SEA LIFE Melbourne—a top attraction that's not to be missed. Practise your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails in the area. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- SEA LIFE Melbourne - 7 min walk
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre - 9 min walk
- Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex - 10 min walk
- Bourke Street Mall - 14 min walk
- Marvel Stadium - 14 min walk
- Spencer Street Station - 2 min walk
- Flagstaff Station - 12 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 23 min drive
- Savoy Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Alexander Bar — 1 min walk
- Flinders Lane - 11 min walk
About this property
The Savoy Hotel on Little Collins Melbourne
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 32.00 for adults and AUD 16.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service