Melbourne Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Melbourne hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Melbourne trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page.
Top Melbourne Flight & Hotel Packages
2021 Melbourne holiday deals
Where to stay in Melbourne
Top hotels in Melbourne
Reviewed on 7 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 3 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 27 Dec. 2020
Top activities in Melbourne
Melbourne Beach Holiday
It's time to pack your suitcase and enjoy a cocktail by the sea on a Melbourne holiday. Picturesque coastal vistas abound on a trip to Melbourne — St Kilda Beach (4 miles (6 km) away) is an excellent example. It's a great idea to book a hotel close by. If you need other options, a lot of sightseers also take advantage of Melbourne holiday deals close to Brighton Beach and Elwood Beach.
Things You Should Know About Melbourne
- Listening to the soothing sounds of lapping waves is one of life's small pleasures. See what you can find among our Melbourne beach hotels and get ready to switch into holiday mode.
- Apartments are also popular with travellers to the area. Spacious Urban Oasis in Central Location and Punthill Ivanhoe are great examples of what you can expect from this style of accommodation.
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Melbourne. They make it easy to budget. Leave your wallet in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of holidaying.
- Our Melbourne things to do page is a fantastic place to begin organising your trip to Melbourne. After you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 4,246,550 locals to discover even more.
- Save loads of cash on unforgettable experiences with our Melbourne holiday deals. See Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex, along with other big-name sights, with the extra dollars in your wallet.