Overview of Pullman Melbourne on Swanston
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Superior Room (Lounge Access)
Premium Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room with two Queen beds
Classic room, 1 Queen Bed
Premium Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Club Lounge Access
Premium Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Club Lounge Access
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Club Lounge Access
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Pullman Melbourne on Swanston is in an area with good shopping. Bourke Street Mall and Melbourne Central are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit SEA LIFE Melbourne and Melbourne Star Observation Wheel. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Melbourne Cricket Ground, or consider Flinders Lane for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Bourke Street Mall - 2 min walk
- Melbourne Central - 5 min walk
- Flinders Lane - 6 min walk
- Her Majesty's Theatre - 6 min walk
- Federation Square - 8 min walk
- Melbourne Central Station - 6 min walk
- Flinders Street Station - 8 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 29 min drive
- Eva's Restaurant & Bar — 1 min walk
- Executive Club Lounge — 1 min walk
- Flinders Lane - 6 min walk
About this property
Pullman Melbourne on Swanston
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60.00 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 35 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 60 per night
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60.00 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Swanston Hotel Melbourne Grand Mercure
- Swanston Hotel Grand Mercure
- Swanston Melbourne Grand Mercure
- Swanston Grand Mercure
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Fantastic freshly renovated hotel, right in the heart of Melbourne. We had a fantastic stay. The room was very comfortable, the bed was fantastic! The bathroom was absolutely stunning, and no effort was spared from the staff to make our stay a wonderful one.