Visiting Cape Tribulation
Visitors to Cape Tribulation are sure to enjoy the rainforests and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its zoo. In Cape Tribulation, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cape Tribulation
The rainforest, forests, and beaches highlight the city's natural beauty, and Myall Beach, Cape Tribulation, and Mount Sorrow are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bat House Cape Tribulation and Beaches & Waterholes.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Cape Tribulation. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Cape Trib Farmstay - This 3-star farm stay features free breakfast, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Rainforest Hideaway - With a stay at this 3.5-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Cape Tribulation Beach House - This 3.5-star resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Cape Tribulation
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cape Tribulation is 68.07 inches
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 67°F