Visitors to Diwan are sure to enjoy the rainforests. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its ecotours.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Diwan
- The closest major airport is in Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) 84.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Diwan
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the rainforest and such places to visit as Alexandra Bay Waterfall and Daintree Rainforest. Additionally, you might want to add Daintree Entomological Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Diwan. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Daintree Wilderness Lodge - This 3.5-star lodge features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Heritage Lodge & Spa - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Lync Haven Rain Forest Retreat - This 4-star motel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Diwan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 67°F
- Average annual rainfall for Diwan is 81.65 inches
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 63°F