Search Bounty Island, Western Division Hotels from AU$79
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 17 Apr. 2020
Reviewed on 5 May 2019
Reviewed on 29 Feb. 2020
Visiting Bounty Island
Visitors to Bounty Island are sure to enjoy the beaches and seafood restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. The closest major airport is in Malololailai (PTF) 16.4 from the city center. The next closest is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) 17.7 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bounty Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Mamanuca Islands. You'll also find Tivua Island and Vuda Point Marina in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bounty Island Resort - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a nightclub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Bounty Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Bounty Island gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 66°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Bounty Island?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bounty Island, will I receive a refund?
Recent Reviews in Bounty Island
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Bounty Island airport?
- Where to stay near top Bounty Island attractions?
- More accommodation types in Bounty Island
- Which hotel chains are in Bounty Island?
- What are the most popular hotels in Bounty Island?
- Are there hotels near Bounty Island?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends