Visiting Bounty Island
Visitors to Bounty Island are sure to enjoy the beaches and seafood restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. The closest major airport is in Malololailai (PTF) 16.4 from the city center. The next closest is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) 17.7 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bounty Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Mamanuca Islands. You'll also find Tivua Island and Vuda Point Marina in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bounty Island Resort - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a nightclub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Bounty Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Bounty Island gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 66°F