Visiting Viti Levu
Travelers give high marks for the snorkeling, island views, and cafés in Viti Levu. Relaxing and welcoming, this city attracts visitors with its beaches and excursions.
- There are 116 hotels and other accommodations in Viti Levu
- Closest major airport is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) 54.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Viti Levu
The island views and beach highlight the natural beauty, and Namatakula Beach, Kula Wild Adventure Park, and Wailoaloa Beach are worth a visit. Snorkeling, diving, and taking an excursion are top activities, while sights to visit include Pearl South Pacific Championship Golf Course, Waidroka Bay Dock, and Port Denarau Marina. In Viti Levu you'll find 116 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you can easily plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate.
- Nanuku Auberge Resort - With a stay at this 5-star resort, you'll have access to a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a private spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Ultiqa Fiji Palms Beach Resort - This 4-star apartment features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free self parking.
- Maui Palms - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, you'll have access to a restaurant, free WiFi, and a soaking tub. Visitors like its bar and restaurant.
Dressing for Viti Levu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Viti Levu is 1.81 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 88°F while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 66°F