Very expensive for what it offered.
1) at the end of a long rocky and dangerous road in the heavy rain.
2) no free Wifi.
3) no TV.
4) "continental breakfast" was an insult. Just the cheapest, poorest, bare minimal.
5) for a charge of about $312 Aus per night one would have expected a decent selection for breakfast.
6) We left early as the facilities were so poor and so lost a lot of money.
7) As a comparison a fully furnished two bedroom, two bathroom with two TV's dish washer, wash machine, all in excellent condition was $175 per night. ( which we moved in to).
8) Having to sign a disclaimer for staying there was also disturbing.
9) I THINK THE GREATEST INSULT WAS THE MARKETING WHICH INFERRED THAT ACCOMADATION AT THE RESORT WAS ALMOST FULLY BOOKED. IN FACT THERE WERE VERY FEW PEOPE THERE.
CONCLUSION;- Will not employ or recommend Wotif again.