Search Vomo Island, Western Division Hotels from AU$104
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 5 May 2019
Visiting Vomo Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Vomo Island has to offer including the beaches, spas, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting. The closest major airport is in Mana (MNF) 26.6 from the city center. The next closest is in Malololailai (PTF) 32.2 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vomo Island
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mamanuca Islands. In the area, you'll also find Tivua Island and Tokoriki Island Port.
As you plan your holiday getaway in Vomo Island, you may not find the perfect place to stay centrally, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Vomo Island Resort is located in the heart of Vomo Island. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Vomo Island can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- Tokoriki Island Resort - Adults only is 0.6 mi from central Vomo Island. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Tokoriki Island can enjoy access to a marina and 2 outdoor pools, along with a private balcony. Our customers like its beach locale and overall value.
- Malolo Island Resort is located 13 mi from the heart of Vomo Island. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Malolo Island can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private patio. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Vomo Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Vomo Island gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Vomo Island?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Vomo Island, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Vomo Island?
Recent Reviews in Vomo Island
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Vomo Island airport?
- Where to stay near top Vomo Island attractions?
- More accommodation types in Vomo Island
- Which hotel chains are in Vomo Island?
- What are the most popular hotels in Vomo Island?
- Are there hotels near Vomo Island?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends