Search Bekana Island, Western Division Hotels from AU$58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 17 Apr. 2020
Visiting Bekana Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Bekana Island has to offer including its beaches. The closest major airport is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) 18.3 from the city center. The next closest is in Malololailai (PTF) 33.2 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bekana Island
Places to visit in the larger region include Churchill Park, Tivua Island, and Vuda Point Marina. You'll also find Koroyanitu National Heritage Park and Garden of the Sleeping Giant in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Bekana Island, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 10 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are a few places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Belo Vula Resort is located in central Bekana Island. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bekana Island can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with an in-room coffeemaker. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Tokatoka Resort Hotel is located 0.2 mi from the heart of Bekana Island. This 3-star resort in Nadi features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island is 11.2 mi from central Bekana Island. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Nadi can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and proximity to public transit.
Dressing for Bekana Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bekana Island is 1.81 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 66°F