Visiting Biggera Waters
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Biggera Waters, and visitors give high marks for the shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its spas, beaches, and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World, and Dreamworld.
- You'll find 665 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gold Coast
- The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) 28.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Biggera Waters
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Harbour Town is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Sea World and Warner Bros. Movie World.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Biggera Waters. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Silvershore Apartments on the Broadwater - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- NRMA Treasure Island Holiday Resort - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this campground. This 4.5-star campground features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Bayview Beach Holiday Apartments - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Dreamworld, located 6.6 mi (10.6 from the city center, and Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast, which is 4.7 mi (7.5 away.
Dressing for Biggera Waters
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 59°F at night
- Biggera Waters gets about 1.26 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 51°F