Visitors to Yea are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, bars, and wineries. In Yea, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Yea
Favorite places to visit in the city include Yea Golf Club, Yea Oval, and Rees Miller Estate. In the area, you'll also find Sedona Estate and Strath Creek Falls.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Yea Peppercorn Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Yea
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 59°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 65°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Average annual rainfall for Yea is 0.43 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 48°F