Those visiting Trawool will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Trawool. The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 70 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Trawool
- Trawool - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests have access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with WiFi.
Dressing for Trawool
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 77°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 65°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 51°F at night
- About 0.47 inches of rain falls on Trawool each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 48°F