Bargain hunters enjoy visiting Seymour though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, golf courses, and museums.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Seymour
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 76 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 80.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Seymour
Favorite places to visit in the city include Seymour Railway Heritage Centre, Old Post Office Gallery, and Seymour Golf Club. You'll also find Avenel Maze and Mitchelton Winery in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Seymour Motel - This 3-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Seymour
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Seymour Station. Seymour may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Seymour
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 57°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 65°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- About 0.47 inches of rain falls on Seymour each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 48°F