Visitors can enjoy all that Kilmore has to offer including its golf courses. The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 42.5 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kilmore
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kilmore Golf Club.
Dressing for Kilmore
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 77°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 65°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 51°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kilmore is 0.47 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 48°F