Visitors to Lancefield are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, golf courses, and gardens.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Lancefield
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 47.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 54.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lancefield
Favorite places to visit in the city include Lancefield Golf Club, Lancefield Park, and Curly Flat Winery. You'll also find Hanging Rock Winery and Hanging Rock Reserve in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Lancefield
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 52°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lancefield is 25.79 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F