History buffs will enjoy exploring Bendigo, and visitors give high marks for the renowned art. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its museums, gardens, and coffeehouses. In Bendigo, there are 21 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bendigo
The city is well known for its art and museums, and cultural venues include Golden Dragon Museum, Bendigo Art Gallery, and Tramways Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Central Deborah Gold Mine. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and such places to visit as Rosalind Park and Queen Elizabeth Oval.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Bendigo. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn Julie-Anna - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Tea House Motor Inn - Our customers like the bathrooms at this motel. This 4-star motel features an outdoor pool, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Best Western Cathedral Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a business center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Bendigo
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Bendigo Station. Bendigo might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bendigo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bendigo is 25.79 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F