Search Bendigo, Victoria Hotels from AU$85
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Bendigo, and visitors give high marks for the renowned art. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its museums, gardens, and coffeehouses. In Bendigo, there are 21 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bendigo
The city is well known for its art and museums, and cultural venues include Golden Dragon Museum, Bendigo Art Gallery, and Tramways Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Central Deborah Gold Mine. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and such places to visit as Rosalind Park and Queen Elizabeth Oval.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Bendigo. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn Julie-Anna - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Tea House Motor Inn - Our customers like the bathrooms at this motel. This 4-star motel features an outdoor pool, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Best Western Cathedral Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a business center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Bendigo
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Bendigo Station. Bendigo might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bendigo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bendigo is 25.79 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Bendigo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bendigo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Bendigo?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Bendigo?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Bendigo?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Bendigo?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Bendigo?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Bendigo?
What's the best golf hotel in Bendigo?
What's the best accommodation in Bendigo that's close to historical sites?
Recent Reviews in Bendigo
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Bendigo airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Bendigo?
- Where to stay near top Bendigo attractions?
- More accommodation types in Bendigo
- What kind of hotels are in Bendigo?
- Which hotel chains are in Bendigo?
- What are the most popular hotels in Bendigo?
- Are there hotels near Bendigo?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends