- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Crown Accommodation Bendigo CBD
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Queen Bed Room
Queen Bed plus Single Bed Room
About this area
In the city centre, Crown Accommodation Bendigo CBD is in a walkable area with good shopping. Sacred Heart Cathedral and Central Deborah Gold Mine are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Bendigo Fun Factory and Bendigo Botanic Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Bendigo Stadium or Bendigo Racecourse. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Bendigo Library - 1 min walk
- Bendigo Town Hall - 1 min walk
- Hargreaves Mall - 2 min walk
- Rosalind Park - 5 min walk
- Bendigo Art Gallery - 7 min walk
- Bendigo Station - 10 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 91 min drive
About this property
Crown Accommodation Bendigo CBD
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
An amazing building very centrally located. No hairdryer in room however all else provided. A little sad at the walk through to our room a bit untidy however the internal areas well appointed. Enjoyed our stay thanks